- Craft Yourself
October 15, 2016
10:00 am - 5:00 pm
Craft Yourself. Imagine. An entire day all to yourself to create and be inspired. We’ve planned a day of art-making and crafting at Garage Door Studio led by the Garage Girls and some of their artist friends. All skill levels welcome, especially those interested in creating beautiful things. Discover new techniques and skills while connecting with like-minded creatives.
The group will be small (limited to 12). Projects include: watercolor notecards, beaded wrap bracelet or necklace, succulent terrarium and homemade sugar scrubs. Enjoy a catered lunch by Rising Son and end of day cocktails (or mocktail if you prefer!)
Saturday’s schedule will provide a series of creative experiences where the pace is all about easy and nurturing energies. Each instructor will provide tools and instruction to add another layer of creativity to expand upon. By the end of the day, we hope you leave refreshed and invigorated.
Good to know:
• We do not accept cancellations or refunds. If you can’t attend, you are welcome to transfer your registration to another person. Please notify us ahead of time so we can get their contact info.
• Registration is limited to 12 people.
• We have arranged a lovely lunch by Rising Son. You’ll get to choose from the menu once you register.
• We must have a minimum of 6 participants. If the minimum is not reached, a full refund will be applied.
• Each attendee will participate in 4 workshops. You’ll leave with 4 completed projects by the end of the retreat!
• All materials and supplies are included.
Venue: Garage Door Studio