- Craft Yourself
October 23, 2015 - October 24, 2015
6:30 pm - 5:00 pm
Friday, October 23rd: 6:30 – 9:30 pm
Saturday, October 24th: 10 am – 5:30 pm
Craft Yourself. Imagine. Ten hours all to yourself to create and be inspired. We’ve planned a weekend of art-making and crafting at Garage Door Studio led by the Garage Girls and Mudfire instructors. All skill levels welcome, especially those interested in creating things. Discover new techniques and skills while connecting with like-minded creatives.
Visit Mudfire Clayworks and learn how to sculpt a plate and vase.
Create mixed media and image transfers in an art journaling session with Jen Singh and Patty Rollins.
Fashion a pair of cashmere fingerless gloves with Rachel Herzog.
Solder a mixed media pendant with Lou Callaway.
Personalize a gusseted tote bag with the Garage Girls.
Early bird registration: $210 by October 1st.
Friday 6:00-9:00 pm – Opening cocktail party and art journaling
Saturday: 10 am – 5:30 pm – Meet at Mudfire at 10 am, lunch at The Market In Avondale at Noon, workshops the rest of the afternoon at GDS.
Good to know:
• We do not accept cancellations or refunds. If you can’t attend, you are welcome to transfer your registration to another person. Please notify us ahead of time so we can get their contact info.
• Registration is limited to 12 people.
• We have arranged a lovely lunch at The Market In Avondale on Saturday at Noon. You will choose a sandwich, side and drink for a fixed price. (tba, not included in retreat fee)
• We must have a minimum of 6 participants. If the minimum is not reached, a full refund will be applied.
• Each attendee will participate in 5 workshops, including an offsite workshop at Mudfire. You’ll leave with 5 completed projects by the end of the retreat!
• All materials and supplies are included.
Venue: Garage Door Studio